Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cristopolo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 08:56 AM
    Trouble after updating
    I recently updated my iMac 21.5 " from 10.6.8 to 10.9.2 OS X Mavericks. After installing almost all my apps not responding to open. Please help , what can I do, or what I shouldn't do!!
    Cristopolo
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 28, 2014, 06:48 AM
    Sounds like you had a problem running the update. Make sure your data is backed up via Time machine or another method and follow the advise given int this thread from the Apple forums.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble with software updating [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble downloading the updates for my computer it will download it and then it tell me to restart it but when I do it stops at like 2% and freezes at configuring. I have tried to download it again but it keeps doing the same thing. Any ideas with what might be wrong or any ideas on how...

Updating MBR [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hard disk is not working properly. I formatted it with win98. Now I want to update Master Boot Record of it. But I want to know the procedure to Update the MBR.

Updating windows [ 3 Answers ]

Should a apartment complex have to change old windows after so long.

Trouble Updating Records Individually [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to update a table in Microsoft Access with the following SQL: UPDATE tblLastLDAP, tblGenex1 SET tblGenex1.SURROGATEID = Left(!,6) & Int((99-1+1)*Rnd()+1); I want the records to each be set to a number between 1 and 99 (+ the beginning info), but the result of the SQL above sets all...

View more questions Search