Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annadelmars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 07:44 AM
    An ideas to help me with writing an inanimate story? Please I need help! :(?
    Hello,
    I have this project called inanimate story... each one of us has an object what we have to do is to tell a story about it as if the object is speaking... we are not allowed to say what is the object the reader should guess it! Our story should be fun, exciting and less than 120 words.

For example (this is done by another student he's object was push pins)
    I did well in school, my teachers thought I was very sharp. I don't get on with people, I'm a prick... etc.

So my object is (Hummus)
    Hummus is a Middle Eastern and Arabic food dip or spread made from cooked, mashed chickpeas blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic.

I really really really need you guys to help me I'm suffering with this story
    I would really appreciate anything even a little idea..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 08:01 AM
    You're making it harder than it is. Think about what you have written here and work around that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 08:21 AM
    Pretend you are hummus on a dinner plate. What would you say? What would you see? What would you smell like or smell from foods around you? What would you hear? What do you taste like?
    EastCoastGal Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 11:14 PM
    You could always add pita chips being its best friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Story writing [ 36 Answers ]

I have been given a project to write story on the described seen... "the horse stood in hind legs,snorted andburst into a fury of speed that was the loveliest thing i had ever seen." please help me

I'm writing a Story for my 16 year old friend and really need ideas! [ 6 Answers ]

For Christmas I am writing a novel/novella for one of my friends. He is sixteen and I am a strong writer. I normally write sad and tragic things, like war or upsetting things that happen and the affects they have on the main characters life, and he says he likes reading this sort of thing so that...

Short Story Writing Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I need help coming up with 4 topics for short stories that I have to write for English. Im good at the writing part... but not good at the coming up with topics part. Can anyone help me?:confused:

Story I writing [ 11 Answers ]

I am writhing a story! Should this boy in my story, go with old girlfriend or stay with his new girlfriend.

Story Writing [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to start writing about my journey through life, it has been very interesting and I would like to share this in writing about myself. I need some advice as to just where I begin... I was born in East Gippsland Victoria Australia. And I have had an eventful life... Believe me... ...

View more questions Search