Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dan Vin Carter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 09:20 PM
    The setting of this movie is at night in the 17-18th century. A carriage crash allow
    The setting of this movie is at night in the 17-18th century. A carriage crash allows a guy to escape from a holding prison box. There is a diamond taken from the carriage. Next seen the diamond is stashed in a dead body. Another seen two guys are in prison with the song "we're going to hell" playing in the back ground.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange use of ____ in 18th/19th Century literature [ 3 Answers ]

It's nothing important but I thought last night when I read another instance of it "I wonder why they do that?" and as it's pretty hard to know what search term to use... I've noticed before in 18th and 19th Century literature, that there's a strong use of ________ instead of people/place...

Is it possible to view a map showing the name of a specific farm from 18th century ? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I was wondering if its possible to view a map from 18th or 17th century showing the farm , Butt Hill farm on it. Meaning back then it must have had a different name , what I would like to know is what was it. :confused: Thank you Sam

Study of foreign languages in the 18th century [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a paper on Gulliver's Travels for university and I would appreciate if you could help me with this question: Did people in the 18th century give any importance to the learning of a foreign language? Was it a normal practice to learn a foreign language? I am particularly interested in...

Artist on 18th century painting [ 4 Answers ]

10203 10204Any help is appreciated! Thank-you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.