Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 07:04 PM
    XBOX360 x2
    Where do I start?

My son got an XBOX360 for Christmas. It was connecting to XBOX Live perfectly find until about a week or so ago.

Now, the XBOX downstairs (yes, we have 2), connects just fine.

Our modem for the computers is downstairs, we have a Cisco router that works perfectly fine as well.

We have spent at least 2 hours on the phone with XBOX support with no results. Anyone have any ideas?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 07:07 PM
    About the only thing I can suggest, and it may have already been tried....reset the router. Unplug it and plug it back in after 30 seconds. That will often clear up many issues. Beyond that, I don't know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 07:24 PM
    Yeah, we've done that 2 or 3 times already. Like I said, the one downstairs works fine.
    SGTMSID Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 01:36 PM
    There is also another thing you can check which is that the pass word is right and that your xbox has the right codes in it. If you go onto the
    http://www.xbox support.com and type in your problem there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up your XBox360 to your Mitsubishi TV [ 1 Answers ]

My Xbox 360 is connected with my Mitsubishi television and can turn on and off, but I need help what I am suppose to go on to play it on the television itself

How to access portforwarding for my Xbox360. [ 2 Answers ]

So, ultimately I am trying to set up portforwarding for my Xbox 360, as I have adsl2+ internet connection (getting speeds around 17mbps on the pc) but am getting very slow download speeds on the Xbox360. I have a Netcomm NB6Plus4 Adsl2+ Modem Router, which is then connected (via ethernet cord)...

Xbox360 [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a Xbox 360 I have never had one. What do I need to get to play on live? How do I set it up? :confused:

Xbox360 Open tray ! [ 2 Answers ]

I think it has to do with the laser not working. Has anyone fixed this problem?

View more questions Search