Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HopeDaltonDodd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 03:45 PM
    Searching For Bio Father Maybe Airforce
    I was born April 21st, 1973 on Holloman's Airforce base in Alamogordo New Mexico. My mothers name was Theresa and her Date of birth is November 29th, 1953. I believe he was older than her by a few years. They lived together off base I think in a trailer till she was about 6 or 7 months pregnant when she married another military guy name Kenneth that was not my father, they divorced 2 years later. I heard my bio dad wrote my mom a song that he played on the guitar called Snake Charmer. I heard he saw me at the bowling alley as a new born and now that I think about it, it may have been on base which would mean that he could have been stationed at Hollowmans Airforce Base in NM. I do not know much of anything at all, no birthday nothing. My moms said he was about the height I am now which is about 5'8, he was stocky build not fat, maybe blonde hair. I have green eyes, my mom has blue. I don't know where or how to begin looking for him with so little information.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 27, 2014, 04:16 PM
    Sorry we are not a missing persons bureau so I edited your post to remove identification info.

My suggestion is to consult with a PI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extortion by bio mother upon bio father? [ 12 Answers ]

Biological mother tells Biological father must pay court-ordered child support of 25.00, she never went to court, he justbelievedher. Is this extortion, if so,what can he do about it? This was found out when she said she wanted her current husband to adopt his child. He was told she was going to...

Step father wanting to adopt n bio father has a felon [ 0 Answers ]

We r in the middle of a adoption with my two teenagers and the biolocial father has not seen them or had anything to do with them. Then he sends a letter stating he wants a DNA n his ssi to stop and then I called him on Friday n him his wife said for me not to contact them anymore n loose the...

Bio father is deceased. Father listed fled. Husband wants his name put on & to adpt [ 4 Answers ]

"I was 5 months pregnant when I met a man (obviously not the father), and started dating him. He wanted to marry me & raise the baby as it were his own. I married him right before the baby was born. The bio father wanted nothing to do with either of us and came to find out that he had another baby...

Searching for Biological Airforce father. [ 8 Answers ]

A subject that has been on and off with me for a few years, I thought I should try to look for my dad, if not to find out my own medical history (I am in school to be a nurse), I would also like to get my mom's things back, if he hasn't since trashed them. His name is David Leonard Wilson. My...

Big paternity mess legal father is not bio father [ 29 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up I had a one night stand with my ex. Called my boyfriend the next morning and told him about it. Two months later I found out I was pregnant. We went to the dr. asked the probable conception date and we were sure we slept together that day, but it was always slightly...

View more questions Search