Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David0601 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 10:11 AM
    Is call of duty a WWII game?
    I hear it is a popular game and I am obsessed with the history of hitler and the ww2.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2014, 10:15 AM
    No, the medal of honor series is more WW2 based
    Medal of Honor (series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 10:58 AM
    Red Orchestra and Red Orchestra 2 are excellent WWII games. The battle scenarios are all based on real locations from WWII. It is only PC based gaming and is best when played online through multiplayer. Some like it, as I do, but others like COD and the other more popular games better for online play as RO and RO2 is just a little too realistic in that there are no aiming crosshairs on screen, teamworks helps you win, and it's not just a run and gun game.
    Anthony135 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2014, 11:07 PM
    No.. there is nothing similarity between call of duty and WW II game except the war. Call of Duty is much better. The graphics and storyline is far better.
    TheSpaceGuy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2015, 10:30 AM
    Play Wolfienstien: The New Order if you like WWII

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Call of duty [ 3 Answers ]

How can I pass (( retake red square)) in call of duty .

Call of Duty 4 Downloading Game Settings [ 0 Answers ]

When I try to play online on the game Call of Duty 4 it starts to download the game settings(a message came up and said Downloading Game Settings) and it takes a very long time (hours).I have not even gotten online yet because it takes so long. How can I speed up this process?

Call of duty [ 1 Answers ]

I make use of an original copy of call of duty 1.4. I am able to play the single player edition but I could not play the multiplayer edition. I heard something about game spy or of a no cd crack but I could not find anything till now. Could someone help me?

View more questions Search