Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David0601 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 09:35 AM
    Name of this body swap movie?
    It is about a young kid who swaps bodies with his father when a curse has been put on them by some totem. I have seen that movie before but can not remember the name. Also government agents try searching for the father who is in his son's body. And it was not Like Father Like Son. Thanks.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 09:53 AM
    Possibly,.

Vise Versa

-view trailer-
    ---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body swap movie (dog to human and vice versa) [ 3 Answers ]

Old comedy (80's or 90's). Man with a little dog waiting for some girl to take her to dinner. But the weather was a mess, raining, lightning and suddenly thunder hits the umbrella's man. When he regained consciousness he discovers that his soul passed to his dog and vice versa. Furthermore I do...

Does any body know the name of this movie? [ 0 Answers ]

The guy comes from a family who dream and their dream come true, so, he dreams of meeting this girl(whom he thinks is from China), and he meets her next to the airport, but she is a gold digger and ripps men off. But at the end everything turns out good. Thanks guys.

Movie with guy who has out of body experience [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was about a guy who a person or persons tried to kill but he eneded up like half dead in a creek and throguh some out of body experience he helped his friend, a female, find him because he only had so much time left before he was really dead. She found him like face down in a creek in...

Swap pearents 3 kids use movie tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, it's been bugging me for ages and I can't think of the title of this movie that I use to watch when I was really young in like the early 90's. It's about 2-3 kids that go to this market in an alley way where there a karni people and circus people and stuff they get either these magic coins or...

80's or 90's mom swap movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is that these kids don't like the rules there mom has for them so they go to this place and swap her out for another mom soon the other mom starts doing stuff that they don't like and then they want their original mom back. What is the movie called?

View more questions Search