Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittany12897 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 08:13 AM
    My girl friend can't make me orgasm. Help.
    I am lesbian and all and see we are having some problems with me getting off. I mean I can almost get there but then it backs off. Then it starts again but it will do this for like 2 or 3 hours of her playing with me and she's doing everything right. I mean I can make myself orgasm alone but I can't when me and her are together. She wants me to get it checked out cause we have tried fingers dildos and vibrators and nothing seems to be working and we can't figure out why. So can someone please help us? Its not her that can't get off its me. I get her off and stuff but she can't seem to get me off, and I am not lying, it feels amazing, but I just can't seem to get off or anything.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 08:53 AM
    Have you tried playing with yourself until you are about to have an orgasm, then let her take over?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 09:16 AM
    Are you relying on physical stimulation to climax? Are you spending any time stimulating your mind and other senses? For most females, orgasm begins long before the clothes come off. Anticipation can have a major affect in female arousal.

Is she trying to touch you the way you do when you masturbate? Do you allow her to explore and try different amounts of pressure, speed, etc.? Understand that what gets you off when alone, may not work with a partner because the sensations are the same as your brain and body think they should be.

Are you comfortable with the thought of letting go with another person? Do you feel safe and secure? Is your body holding back because your mind is? Have you tried masturbating to climax in front of her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend's boyfriend is closer to me than my girl friend. [ 3 Answers ]

He admitted he likes me and loves me and compares me to his girlfriend. However, I don't want any relationship with him. I just want us to be best friends. And I want him to tell his GF (my friend) how close we are to each other. But that of course will be a big question to her, knowing I am not...

Signs of girl friend cheating with her girl friend [ 4 Answers ]

Signs of how you could tell if my girlfriend is cheating on me with her girlfriend

Me and my girl friend broke up after 6 yrs can he make me pay halve the mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

We brought a house 6 yrs ago and we are not married can he make me pay halve the mortgage payments I gave him the house

How to make a girl friend [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have a girl friend do any girl wnt to make friend ship with me

How to make a girl friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have no girl friend.how I make a girl friend.how I purpose a girl that I like her. I am very confuse about that becausw I am singleton . Tell me the answere

View more questions Search