Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosebud27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 07:10 AM
    Statistic t test
    In a test of hypothesis that females smile more than males do, females and males were videotaped while interacting and the number of smiles emitted by each sex was noted. Using the data in the table 1 for the number of smile in the 5minuite interaction, and the steps in hypothesis testing; test the null hypothesis that there are no sex differences in the number of smiles.

Table 1
    Males Females
    8 15
    11 19
    13 13
    4 11
    2 18

Check out some similar questions!

Test statistic [ 0 Answers ]

I am about to study giant land tortoises in two habitats, I need to demonstrate using mean mass that the difference between each population is non randon and therefore statistically significant.which questions should I ask about my data which allow me to analyze my data

Statistic [ 2 Answers ]

In a management class of 100 students' three languages are offered as an additional subject viz. Hindi, English and Kannada. There are 28 students taking Hindi, 26 taking Hindi and 16 taking English. There are 12 students taking both Hindi and English, 4 taking Hindi and English and 6 that are...

Statistic [ 2 Answers ]

For a normal distribution, identify the z-score location that would separate the distribution into two sections so that there is a) 70% in the body on the right hand side b) 80% in the body on the right hand side c) 75% in the body on the left hand side d) 90% in the body on the left hand side

Which Statistic Test to Use? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 groups male and female and I know there is a significant difference in the dependent variable (overall time). I want to know what factors (independent variables) contribute to this difference the most between males and females. Do I just use Linear regression and run the test separatley...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.