Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vickie1229 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 02:30 AM
    Chest pressure
    I am a 49 yr female with arotic stenosis. I have a mechanical valve and a pacemaker. The bottom chamber of my heart is 99% dependent on the pacemaker. My battery is low and need to be replaced. My question is I have been passing out and very lightheaded. My legs and arms are heavy and I cannot take a deep breath.
    I also have a pain in the pit of my stomach and it feels like it goes all the way through my back. I was wondering if all this is related to my heart.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 02:33 AM
    Please have someone drive you to the ER now. If you do not have a driver, call an ambulance. You have a very serious medical condition. Any advice other than to go to the ER would not only foolish, but dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is having some chest pressure right now. He has had some strange noises in his ear for the last few days, and then tonight his chest began to bother him. He says it's painful to cough, and he feels immense pressure in his chest. He has not had a cold, but we're wondering what could...

Aching,pressure in chest. Dizziness,headache rapid heartbeat,backache,and fatigue. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having aching,pressure and tightness in chest. Accompanied by anxiety,dizziness,headache,nausea rapid and irregular heartbeat. Also shortness of breath,backache,sweating and fatigue. What should I do?

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest fe [ 1 Answers ]

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest feel heavy and breathing problem somtime its burning also I want to know is their any problem.one more thing I feel chest heaviness but not pain.please help me.

Chest Pressure [ 1 Answers ]

For the last week I have worsening chest pressure, with shortness of breath, dizziness and head throbbing when I stand or bend and a fast pounding heart beat. History : PVCS, SVT, Tachy, Hiatus Hernia. Previous normal ecg and normal thyroid. The chest pressure is middle of chest and sometimes...

Chest pain and high blood pressure [ 6 Answers ]

I have had 3 separate episodes that ended in being taken to the emergency room. I am a 64 year old female, with no history of heart disease. The first time ,I passed out, was taken in and they said my potassium was 2.5, but could find nothing else, except for high blood pressure. The second...

View more questions Search