Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2014, 11:27 PM
    Positive and negative
    Did a test and the result came up both in positive and negative sign... how do I know which one is more accurate... would really Appreciate your feedback and comments

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2014, 11:39 PM
    Try another test as there's clearly something wrong with this one.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 05:29 AM
    You can't have a positive AND a negative. Many times you will get an evaporation line that looks like a positive if you read the test after the time limit described in the directions of the specific test.

Try taking the test again in the morning and follow the directions carefully as in when to read the results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy test positive, negative then positive again [ 3 Answers ]

Hi yesterday I was 13 days past ovulation so I took a test and got a very faint positive. I went and bought teo predictor tests and both were positive. I took a clear blue this morning and it was negative. Feeling very deflated I thought I'd take an Asda test and it was positive. Very confused,...

Positive and negative HPTs. Negative qualitative blood test. Can I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 years old and over the last 6 days I have taken countless numbers of pregnancy tests. I have had nausea and vomiting. Frequent urination and appetite. I have gotten 1 positive digital test, 1 positive blue dye + - test. 2 positive pink dye + - tests. As well as one positive cassette...

Can a couple who both o positive have 1 o negative and 1 o positive baby [ 1 Answers ]

I am o negative and so is my ex husband we have 2 children together my little boy is o positive but my little girl is o negative is that possible please really need an answer because my ex isn't claiming her because his wife says there's no way she's his because of her blood type and I never...

Negative hpt then positive urine at doctors then negative blood [ 11 Answers ]

:D Hello everyone I was wondering if this has ever happened to any of you or anyone you know? Im pretty sure I'm pregnant! I concived on 25/26 nov 08 and started having same pregnancy symptoms I had with my daughter who is now 2. nausea,tired,dizzy,heartburn,metallic taste in mouth,slight...

Is it positive or negative? [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test yesterday. It was negative. Something told me to look at it again this morning and it had a very tainted yellow line next to the very bright pink line. I read in an article that a test is only correct up to 10 min otherwise it evaporates and the results may change. Let me...

View more questions Search