Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annmarie61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2014, 06:52 PM
    Obituary on someone who passed away in the early 90's Archbald, Pa.
    Would like to find information on a young man who contracted aids as a hemophiliac. He lived in Archibald, Pa. He was a nurse.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 26, 2014, 07:25 PM
    The archives of your local paper, or public library may help you, if you have a name, age and date of birth, or death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I write my own obituary? [ 18 Answers ]

I have a question. Is there a way to stop a particular person (a family from being listed in an obituary)? Like is it possible to write my own obituary so that I can list the family members that I want? It may seem crazy for someone to see me writing my own obituary considering my age (25) but I...

Has anyone passed a clear sack when in early pregnancy and clots [ 1 Answers ]

I am 5weeks and 4 days pregnant. On Thursday I started light bleeding I went to my doctor and he sent me for an ultrasound. On Friday at the ultrasound the technician saw the sack and told us to come back the following Friday for a follow up as I am so early on. On Friday afternoon I started...

New laws for 2009 that was passed on paroles getting off parol early [ 1 Answers ]

What is the new law on paroles getting off parole if they have been on parole for a year and have not got into any trouble in the year of being on parole?

Finding Obituary online [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, So I am wondering how I should go about finding my father's obituary. I have heard that my step-witch, I mean, step-mother made a few mistakes in its printing. I want to know. If so, what should I do? Just let it be?

Obituary Site [ 11 Answers ]

Is there a site to look for obituaries if you don't know the name of the paper that it was posted in?

View more questions Search