Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessikumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2014, 03:57 AM
    Can a hindu religion marriage can be performed without any religion conversion?
    Hi,

I'm a christian girl who would like to get married to a Hindu boy. My guy is not willing to get converted to Christianity by baptism but he's ready to become a member, will that be allowed?? I would like to know if it's possible to get married in a protestant church(AG).

Is there any possible way to get married in church without being get converted?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2014, 08:36 AM
    If he wants to become a member, he will have to be baptized and confirmed. Otherwise, he is free to attend church services with you (not as a member). And yes, the two of you can be married in a Protestant church, but it might take a bit of searching to find a minister willing to do this. An ELCA (liberal Lutheran) or Unitarian minister would very probably marry you without converting to Christianity -- not sure about any others. You will just have to ask around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conversion of caste and religion [ 0 Answers ]

Is it possible for a male to convert his religion from christian to hindu and caste from sc to general

Question About Hindu Religion [ 2 Answers ]

Dear All My name is Malik and I am from Hong Kong I am doing some research on religion factors, since I know there is Prophecy flow in Islam (Muslim), Judaism (Jewish) & Christianity (Christian). I would need a help to answer few question. Did any Prophet ever come in Hinduism? Is...

Is it necessary to convert religion if hindu girl marrying christian boy [ 6 Answers ]

I am a hindu girl and I want to marry Protestant Christian boy. To marry him is to compulsory to convert to christianity? Or we can follow our own faith?

Hindu Religion [ 0 Answers ]

What are Hinduism ETHICS AND MORALITY

View more questions Search