Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Apr 25, 2014, 07:17 PM
    Hd lcd screen shifting malfuntion
    I have an older 32 inch LG HD LCD television. The screen is having an issue. A "cut/line" in the picture stretches across the screen about 3 or 4 inches from the bottom. This whole lower 3-4 inch section of the picture shutters back and forth slightly and is most noticeable when there is more movement in the video. Like its trying to separate from the rest of the picture. Ive tried to explain this the best I can. I want to try and fix this myself. Can anyone help me diagnose this? Or can anyone recommend a repair forum or a link to help better understand what the problem might be. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Gateway mt3419 ultra bright wide screen lcd screen flickers? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. My screen flickers and goes black. What can I do?

LCD, TFT LCD, oled, touch screen [ 0 Answers ]

Im in need of knowing the technology behind a simple LCD. I do know that LCD uses something like "nematic liquid" stuff (twisted nematic, IPS, AFFS) like this in displaying pictures, but Wikipedia doesn't seems to have explained in details. Can someone explain how does the science behind the...

Blank screen down center of screen on lcd TV. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Wharfedale lcd1710af TV. When it is switched on a large blank line appears right down the middle of the TV. The sound and the picture are fine apart from this big blank line. Any ideas please?

LCD screen problems [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to ask about my LCD Westinghouse TV, but this is the closest topic I could find. :( My TV stopped working. I brought it to the "tv store" as I thought the warranty/service plan from the store would cover it. However, the person working there said that the black spots that were on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.