Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsilvanu Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2014, 04:20 PM
    Hussingtree stained glass colouring sheet
    Hi,

I have a few Hussingtree stained glass colouring sheet where it's like a 'plastic' sheet to colour in. It can then be taped to a window or mounted between two sheets of plastic and hung in a good light for the stained glass window effect. The medieval designs are intricate and the history of the character is written at the back of the package.

I have tried to look up the company Hussingtree and the value of the sheets but with no success from the internet. The company is UK based.

Could someone please provide me some answers? I have attached some images to hopefully get some answers.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a sheet glass window? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to create a sheet glass window and want to make sure I am going about it the right way. On the exterior exterior side of the window, I am using a T-shaped piece of steel. The T will be flipped upside down. The side of the T facing outside will be screwed into the base of the wall....

Should house cedar shakes be hand stained painted or can they be spray stained paint [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 38 year old cedar shake house that has always been brushed oil stained in the past. I now will be using an acrylic solid color stain as oil stain in not environmentally allowed. Does it matter which process is use, hand brushing acrylic stain or spraying acrylic stain on to the cedar...

Stained Glass Hourly Rate? [ 8 Answers ]

I am hoping you can either help answer my question or point me in the right direction. I am trying to find an average hourly rate charged by people who make stained glass sculptures/products. My father designs and makes stained glass sculptures (his latest was a 3-D bird with arched wings). ...

Ebay stained glass [ 5 Answers ]

I have so many pieces that I have made now, and I love doing them. I live in a small town, in a sparsely populated state, so the demand for stained glass is pretty low (selling wise). I have quite a bit of experience selling and buying on Ebay, so I thought about selling a few of the smaller pieces...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.