Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kodzo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2014, 07:19 AM
    How to write a speech to persuade workers not to go on strike because of salary?
    How to write a speech to persuade your workers not to go on strike because of salary problems?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2014, 07:23 AM
    Please don't strike.. we will pay you everything you ask for.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 07:30 AM
    Is this a speech for a class? If so, what do you have so far?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 07:32 AM
    Make an outline of facts to back up your position.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I write a really cool speech [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 13 and I need some help with writing a speech about social networks like you know the Internet like sites on the Internet and What you can do on the Internet I'm really stuck like really stuck and it has to be in by this Monday and we only have 1 week to finish it Do you think that you...

How to write a amazing speech [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really nervous I have to write a speech for school (its compulsory)and Im freaking out. Can anyone give any cool suggestions and or maybe speech topics. P.S I'm 14 and I get really nervous around people.I want to write a interesting speech(which is not boring) with a bit of humor. I need...

How to write autorazition to get my salary [ 1 Answers ]

How to write authorezition the person to get my salary because I was sickleave

A Speech To Write For English [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for English I've got to write a speech before a battle and I've totally run out of ideas of what to say and it needs to be at least 850 words (I've got 611). I'm doing a speech to an army before for an attack in Iraq. I've already done stuff like why the war started, to not treat the...

Enough Workers for Salary? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I work in retail in a meat dept. and there is only three of us working. My manager is on salary, one full timer, and one parter. Is it legal for my Manager to be on salary?

View more questions Search