Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JJ-Squiz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2014, 05:06 AM
    Need help finding old cartoon!
    I keep having flashbacks of this cartoon I watched on VHS as a child.

Not sure if film or TV series but all I remember is...

There's a man, (possily knight) in a castle tower or dungeon with a sword. There's an evil shadown on the wall and starts attacking his shadow, thus hurting him physically, slashing his back etc. In the end the hero realises he must use his shadow to fight back...

What's the name of it?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 25, 2014, 05:15 AM
    Sounds like

Faeries (81)

A young hunter wandering through the forest in pusuit of a deer is magicaly transported to the fairy kingdom by fairy magic. The good faeires must enlist his help in a battle between the good faeries and the forces of darkness led by the kings rouge evil magical shadow.
    The story was inspired by the artwork of artist Brian Froud.

-view-
    --
    JJ-Squiz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2014, 10:48 AM
    OMG thank you soooooo much! Yesss this is it! Well done :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding certain cartoon from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I remember the leading character that is either a caterpillar or a slug who has a big fear of stage. But she is encouraged by her friends to play the part of sleeping beauty and she over came her fears. Then there was one about fishes, can't remember what the plot was to that but I remember what...

Finding episodes of a cartoon [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know if there is a site from which I can watch full free episode of "Dinozaurs".

Help finding a cartoon? [ 0 Answers ]

Im looking for a cartoon movie that I use to watch when I was little. It had a lady that had several kids. I think she was poor, and kind of looked like oliveole from popeye. I remmeber a part where she was walking down a road that ice cream shaped light poles. The time setting mighta been around...

Help finding cartoon ? 70's or 80's. [ 0 Answers ]

Picture of a character (guy) with a kernel (Colonel Sanders) stuck between his teeth. Caption was something like: "Don't you hate it when you get a kernel stuck between your teeth". I thought it was a far-side but can't find it where so far.

Finding a cartoon from the mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much about this cartoon. I believe it only showed for one season or so and it was discontinued or something. I believed it showed on either nick or disney but don't quote me on that. OK... "the cartoon memorys" I believe there were 3 warriors and they each wore this...

View more questions Search