Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acee_x3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2014, 04:22 PM
    Piercing with Gun
    I got my nose pierced a couple months ago with a piercing gun and the hole is at the very bottom of my nose and I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get a very small hoop?

-Thank You
    ~Ashley
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 24, 2014, 05:44 PM
    Any piercing shop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a cartilage piercing hurt with a gun? [ 1 Answers ]

I am soon getting my cartilage pierced by a gun and I was just wondering how bad did it hurt and did yours get infected?! P.S. Don't tell me that " get it done with a needle as it can shatter your cartilage!" Because I'm definitely getting it done WITH A GUN!!

Can you get tragus piercings with a piercing gun? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get tragus piercings with a gun? I really want it done, but I would prefer it with a gun? Will a piercing place do it with a gun if you want? Because I really don't like needles..

Cartilage piercing gun or needle? [ 1 Answers ]

K I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow and I'm not sure gun or needle my friend got it with a gun and its totally fine but my aunt got it with a gun and her ear is totally messed up. HELP! Alexa

Cartilage piercing with a gun or needle? [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting my cartilage pierced (the top of my ear) and I really dunt want to get it done with a gun (could shatter cartilage) I'm getting it done perfesionaly and I'm going to ask them to use a needle What hurts more getting it done with a needle or a gun?? And about how bad is the pain??

Gun for piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced a year ago, with a gun, and it gets infected very often. I found information on the web about that it is dangerous to get your cartilage pierced with a gun. What do I do? Take it off? Go to the doctor?:confused:

View more questions Search