Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swikar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2014, 06:19 PM
    457 Visa Sponsorship
    Hi,

I am Swikar. I have done advance diploma of management. I am currently looking for employer sponsorship. I have one offer from Bottle shop and is ready to sponsor me as customer service manager which includes duties of stock ordering, customer service, banking etc. There are couple of casual staff on rotating roster. SO My question is can he sponsor me or not as per immigration criteria.

Hope to get answer as early as possible.

Regards,

Swikar

Check out some similar questions!

I have been denied 456 visa in spite of my employer sponsorship. [ 0 Answers ]

Anything my sponsor can do from Australia?

457 spouse [ 0 Answers ]

I am on student visa in South Australia and would like to change my status to 457 spouse(dependent visa) as my wife holds a 457 visa and works under public sector in Tasmania,Australia. Is it possible to change my visa status and if what is the formalities?

What are my chances to have a B2 visa if I have a sponsorship w/ my US employer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. If you have knowledge about this, please answer my question. I am from Philippines and I work online as a virtual assistant from a real estate company in US. I just started working last May of this year up to now and because of hardwork and dedication in my work, my boss was impressed, she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.