Apr 23, 2014, 08:17 AM
    Runaway (1984) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about robot [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a late 80' early 90' movie about a family which buys a robot to play with their kids later in the movie robot starts shooting metal balls in the kids.

70's 80's 90's B-Robot movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for an old movie starring a robot/android who's gone nuts on some nuclear plant , The robot kind of looked like cain from robocop 2 only this robot was cursing a lot of times against america.. In the movie you see a futuristic army chasing the robot , the reason is because the...

A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings [ 3 Answers ]

A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.

90's Movie Robot [ 3 Answers ]

Well I can't remember if it was late 80's early 90's the movie is about the future . They have this games (gladiator type) were you have to get inside the robot and you control it by moving your body.The robots are huge.The only thing that I can remember is that they're in the middle of the arena...

80's Movie with a Robot [ 2 Answers ]

This is not much to go on... but... If you can tell me the name, all of your wildest dreams will come true... well maybe? Here is what I remember. I saw it in the 80's in the theater. Basically the only thing I remember was a Robot upper body(shinny metal but shape of a man) and for legs it...

View more questions Search