Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BridgetSmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2014, 05:39 AM
    What are Dental Implants and its cost in UK
    Hi Friends, I am an student and want to get dental implants. Can any one help me our with the best place in London to get my teeth implant with its cost.

Check out some similar questions!

Dental implants for teens. [ 3 Answers ]

My 17 yo son will need tooth implants for his two, upper front teeth which he lost at age 10. One root is intact but the other had to be removed. He has had to wear a partial bridge all this time. I'm being told different things regarding the age he should be to have the implants done. Some...

Dental implants [ 5 Answers ]

I recently had #13,upper premolar, extracted,due to suspicion it had been damaged in a #14 extraction a yr ago (13 tooth and root looked OK, no infection, etc - so maybe tooth pain had been due to minute crack?) Dentist neglected to inform me that an implant could be placed at time of extraction. I...

Crown lengthening surgery vs. Dental implants [ 1 Answers ]

I just read the discussion on crown lengthening surgery, but apparently the thread is now closed, so I'm starting it again. My situation is this: I have to decide whether to get crown lengthening surgery OR dental implants. I've read about both procedures, but still can't decide. Can anyone...

Dental implants [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can tooth implants be done at anytime or this has to be done soon after extraction. Is this something I can do later on because I don't believe I want the tooth bridge thing. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.