Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sslee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2014, 05:24 PM
    Music video where a boy and a girl are running through a house
    The music video has a boy and a girl running through a house and opening doors while singing and they never run into each other.
    Pretty sure it's a duet.
    Can somebody please tell me the title of this song?

Check out some similar questions!

What music video is it where the singer gets in a pink limo with her cheating boy fri [ 0 Answers ]

I think the girl is Asian, she's really pretty, and it has her singing in a recording studio as well. Sorry about the poor details.

Help trying to find music video of a girl lost in a house [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a music video of a little black girl in a big victorian like house and she is going through all the rooms looking for a band playing in one of the rooms. The music was kind of upbeat and jazzy like. Throughout the music video the camera switches between the girl's...

Music video containing a girl waking up on a couch in an old house... [ 0 Answers ]

There are CCTV cameras set up watching her, and a guy in another room watching the tvs. She wakes up and wanders round the house a bit. There are all kinds of weird preserved things in jars. She wanders up some stairs. She's wearing a floaty outfit with wings. Can't remember the song or...

Music video clip of naked woman running through a hotel [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the band and song which has a very nice naked woman singing and running through a vacant Hotel down the stairs and through the foyer area. I believe that she is either American or Canadian?

What music video starts with a little boy with glasses playing in front of a tree? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw the video on the Fuse channel back in 06 or 07. I believe the little boy is playing with a plane or something by the tree and he grows older throughout the video. First being the little boy, next by being a young adult that seems to be in charge of a business/corporation of some sort...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.