Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markeboyvortex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2014, 10:14 AM
    Enabling macros has changed my desktop wallpaper
    I was sent an email by a friend which I opened, it has changed my desktop wallpaper and I cannot change the image, please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Enabling Parents [ 28 Answers ]

Hello and firstly thank you for any help/support you can give me. I am the oldest of 3 girls (45, 39, and 37). I have always been told I am the smart one, I am the one who keeps peace in the family also. I am the one who always does the right thing and follows the rules of life. I pay my bills...

Macros on existing [ 1 Answers ]

Just out of curiosity, could macros be made to work on already created excel worksheets?

Desktop wallpaper [ 8 Answers ]

Every time I try to change my desktop walpaper it won't work I go to a picture right click then click set as walpaper then I click yes I would like to save it but it still doesn't work.and I've tried to restart it. That didn't work. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. How do you change your desktop walpaper?

Enabling textboxes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help. I am looking for code to enable textboxes one by one. Basically I have 3 textboxes with the cell, home and work numbers. So when I double click on the cell textbox it should start dialling that number, while the home and work number textboxes are greyed...

Enabling cookies [ 1 Answers ]

How do I enable cookies for internet explorer 5

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.