Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    szymanski9009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2014, 09:41 AM
    Creative business names
    I need a creative name for a sausage making company. I will be making traditional polish kielbasa along with specialty chicken, pork, and beef sausages. My first name is Ken or Kenny.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 22, 2014, 09:42 AM
    Do you want your name as part of the company name?

Ken's Best Wurst.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2014, 09:45 AM
    You could use... "Is that a Kielbasa or are you happy to see me?" as part of the advertizing.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 22, 2014, 12:12 PM
    These days, people want to know what is in what they eat. They practically want to visit the farm where your sausage meats were raised to inspect the feeds and grasses, not to mention what you added.
    So words like authentic and natural come to mind - one to appeal to those who have nostalgia for Poland and the other to appeal to those who want natural. But beware - people will pick on natural, because the US gov't doesn't define it! Be aware of how your animals are fed, and treated with antibiotics and hormones, and even how they are killed and stored.
    THAT and a whole lot else (how much animal fat will you include, etc) matters a lot more than your catchy name.

Now having said all that, I like Ken's Kielbasa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creative business names [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a creative name for my small in-home business with decorative blocks.

Creative business names for a creative arts business [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for Creative ideas for a business name. My business will be mainly home based. We will sell arts and craft sort things mainly home décor items. Most are handmade and if they are not they are recrafted items. All of my items are unique, are modern, vintage, or antique. I also have...

Free creative business names [ 3 Answers ]

New indian software development fiem name

Creative business names [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start up my own business regarding gift and trousseau packing? Every thing is related to creativity and art. Suggest some good and new names for the company?

View more questions Search