Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronnietbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Trying to learn how to bid on jobs.
    I would like to know how to bid on a construction cleanup job?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2014, 04:30 PM
    Work for someone who does it... we don't teach it. It takes experience to bid right and not going so low you end up doing it for free or bidding so high nobody accepts your bids. There is likely competition by people with LOTS of experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on painting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here, and would like some information on how to bid on a painting job, as well as how to acquire job leads. If you would like you can e-mail me @ [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

How to bid plumbing jobs [ 5 Answers ]

What is the average service charge for plumbing service in Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas? Also, what is the per hour rate and/or duty rate? For instance, if I was the customer and my pipes were leaking for my main bathroom and the pipes are cast iron and they need to be replaced. How much...

How do you bid for cleaning jobs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I have a small cleaning business but I'm looking to advance in the business. How do I go about looking for bids, doing a proposal and pricing? I really need your help so if you can give examples with the pricing that would be great! angels2

How to bid landscape jobs [ 1 Answers ]

How tobid landscape jobs such as general pruning and clean up to bark dust and rock

How to bid on cleaning jobs on the internet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this but I heard that you can bid for a cleaning contract for companys trough the internet or there is companies that specialize in getting you cleaning contracts and these companies have websites does anyoe know of these? Thanks my name is casandra

View more questions Search