Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie lujano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 04:08 PM
    vision
    I need glasses very bad I can't afford them and I have a stigmatism in both eyes when I try to look or read something my eyes get blurry my mother said you guys could help me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 04:24 PM
    Google Lions Club for your area. Call and ask if you are eligible for free eye care.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Yet you have a computer and internet access... they can be had very cheaply from Walmart and many other places.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 21, 2014, 04:57 PM
    Call local charities in your area. As WG recommended, Lions club, and there are likely others as well. Talk to your church, they may help.

We can give you ideas on who to ask for help, but that's it. None of us can afford to buy the glasses for you. If you need them this badly, I'd suggest getting rid of your computer, or iPhone, internet access, cable, or anything else you have that's costing a lot of money to buy and run.

Most people can cut corners to get something they really need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is your vision [ 4 Answers ]

What is your vision?

How can I get better vision? [ 0 Answers ]

Ugh, I wear my glasses, for far distances. I went to the optomatrist (sorry can't spell at the moment) and he said my vision has barely gotten worse.. He put something in my eyes and ever since then I cannot see at all without my glasses, and with my glasses on its still blurry. I eat carrots, so...

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?

Vision [ 1 Answers ]

I have no medical or vision insurance I am in bad need of a eye exam and a pair of glasses.the last place I visited said they would give my money back if the galsses weren't right and I told them they weren't right but they wouldn't refund my money so I could go to another eye doctor. That has been...

What would you do if you see a vision? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All... What would you do if you see a vision or dream about someone gets hurt and you do not know that person but you feel responsible to warn him of what you saw... Especially if you are sure of what you saw because there are many incidents happened to you, which proved that your visions and...

View more questions Search