Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrahambismi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 03:49 AM
    How to change the date of birth in birth certificate in kerala?
    Hii,

In all my records sslc,degree,voter id, pan card my dob is 10/03/1991.. but my original dob is 29/5/1991.. how to change the dob on birth certificate as it is mandatory for paassport.. pls help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 21, 2014, 03:54 AM
    I'm sorry, but this makes no sense. How can you have an 'original' date of birth that is different from your birth certificate? You need documented proof, and even that is a huge problem. Were you born at home? Who started the wrong dates and why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Procedure to change name in birth certificate in kerala [ 2 Answers ]

I am Anoop A.G. My recorded name is Anoop .A.G. But in my birth certificate my name recorded as 'Thomas' What should I do to change the name 'Thomas' to 'Anoop A.G.'?

How will change the name in birth certificate in kerala [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, There is a difference of spelling of the mother between my first and second kids. My second kids is only 45 days old . Kindly help me the procedure to make it as mentioned in my first son's certificate. (instead of "s" they put "z" on mother name,) Looking forward for your kind feedback ...

How to change name in Birth certificate in kerala [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All, My name in birth certificate is not in match with SSLC certificate. Is it possible to change my name in birth certificate.It is mandatory for applying for passport. Help me in this regard.

How to change the name in birth certificate in kerala? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's name in birth certificate issued is Abhirami K.R. But in her school records (the certificates issued for various activities) they used to write as Abhirami R. Is it possible to get her name changes in birth certificate as Abhirami R. instead of Abhirami K.R. Now she is studying in...

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

View more questions Search