Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarkar106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 12:23 AM
    What is the nature of defect that a safety door released from grip swings open widely
    I would like to know the problem why my safety door, which as soon as released from the grip, swings open freely on its own, up to 180 degree.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2014, 04:22 AM
    Not sure what safety door is, but a door that doesn't stay in the position you leave it in, is usually not plumb. I have seen suggestions of removing a pin and putting a slight bend in it, to correct the problem but I have never tried that myself.
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2014, 01:47 AM
    I have this problem to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's two days now in a row that my geyser release water through safety valve what the [ 1 Answers ]

My geyser is releasing water through safety valve two day in a row what might be a problem?

Storm door swings wrong way [ 12 Answers ]

My storm door I just got swings in I need it to swing out

Accident in NJ; getting out of car in parking lot; other vehicle swings hits door [ 3 Answers ]

I was parked in a mall parking lot and opened my car door to get. A car came swinging into the spot next to me and hit my door as I was getting out. This was in NJ. Who is at fault? I was legally parked.

s&w 32 cal. revolver, breech loader, with grip safety? [ 1 Answers ]

I own a S&W 32 hand ejector revolver. I think a 3rd model DA ( Lemon Squeeze )3 inch. Blue with grip safety. What is approx. value of this gun and when was it made?

Safety switch - Dies when I release brake [ 3 Answers ]

I have a John Deere Sabre 2046 lawn tractor. Every time I release the brake the engine dies. Thinking it may be the seat switch, I disconnected the seat switch connector and put a jumper wire across it but it didn't make any difference. Does anyone have any idea what switch could be causing...

View more questions Search