Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 20, 2014, 06:30 AM
    Ageist problems
    An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and ...bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2014, 01:21 PM
    And stupid me, I read this all the way through to find the answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing? [ 2 Answers ]

For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so...

Burglar Alarm Problems--Dsc Programming Problems? [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with security system problems? Hello everyone! I installed a PC5010 security system with 2 led 5508z keypads, and 4 motion detectors (zone 1-4). I closed zones 5-8 with 4 jumpers. That's it. Nothing else on the system. Upon power up I have trouble light lit and lights...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

View more questions Search