Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BASKER1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2014, 08:07 AM
    Draft inducer motor for bryant 350mav
    I think my draft inducer motor is out. Money is tight and I want to wait until the fall to fix it. Will my central air work this summer without it? I believe it will, but I want to be sure that nothing else will be harmed and that I will have air. Thanks for your help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2014, 01:25 PM
    Yes, AC will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Draft inducer motor keeps cycling on and off. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMH8 furnace that is three years old. The draft inducer motor goes on for about 2 seconds then shuts off and then keeps cycling until I shut the furnace off. It has been doing this for three days. My plumber came over and looked at it and after checking some wires it came back on....

Draft inducer motor for Criterion II [ 2 Answers ]

What does the draft inducer motor do?

Draft Inducer motor (Bryant 373LAV hoz) issues [ 3 Answers ]

I trigger the furnace using the TEST lead to the common lead. The inducer motor starts (somewhat slowly), the ignitor glows, missing gas flow rom the GSV and then the blower tuns on and then shuts off. No fault code. I replaced the gas valve, no change. I checked the pressure switch for the draft...

Bryant 350MAV blower motor ECM upgrade? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 350MAV and would like to have an ECM blower motor installed to allow for continuous slow speed air recirculation. The unit is 12 years old and runs like a top. I've installed a fireplace insert in my home and the air handle return in that room would recirculate the heat on a slow...

Bryant 350MAV inducer housing leaking [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old Bryant 350MAV gas furnace. The 2 halfs of the inducer housing are leaking water. Can these 2 half be pulled apart and resealed? If so what special type of silicone needs to be used if any?

View more questions Search