Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iWant2KnowIt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 11:19 PM
    The life of a friend is at stake.
    Can the flue result to frequent bathroom breaks.
    If someone is feeling under the weather can this result to more frequent bathroom breaks?
    Please, as this question is very important, I'm not interested in the rights of someone taking a sicky from work. I'm requiring a simple factual answer.
    Thanks
    burn56 Posts: 41, Reputation: 11

Apr 3, 2007, 11:23 PM
    If by bathroom breaks you mean not only "number 1" but as well as "number 2" then yes.
    Besure to keep hydrated.

Apr 3, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Thank you.
    What if this person has been taking cannabis as well?
    burn56 Posts: 41, Reputation: 11

Apr 3, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Then you've got a hungry person who runs to the bathroom a lot. If it's the stomach flu expect puking and/or "number 2"
    Visit a clinic if a fever develops but you feel cold.

Apr 3, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Thank you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Acne questions? Self Esteem at stake! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17yr old, male, and I have mild acne. I don't get much sleep. I don't take regular showers. Here goes the questions. 1. What would showering every day do to my acne? (Everytime I take a shower, my acne gets worse!). 2. What does picking at the acne do to my skin? (Any tips for quitting?)....

Do I have to stake sweet peas? [ 3 Answers ]

I've never grown sweet peas, but my kids love them so much, I'm going to try. I've got some started indoors and they are just wild looking. They've already got a tiny litle pods on them--but my question is: do I need to stake them when I put them in the ground outside? And if so, what is best to...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search