Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Apr 3, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Wonder woman movie
    Okay, I've got to ask. Who do you think should play Wonder Woman in the 2009 movie? Lynda Carter is a tough act to beat when she played her in the TV series. My bet is
    Catherine Zeta Jones. She's tall regal and statueque. The way she carries herself with confidence she has no trouble pulling off the Amazon princess. I've read where Mariah Carey has been considered for the role.(has anyone heard wonder woman talk with a brooklyn accent. No disrespect to brooklynites :) ) I've also read where Rachel Bilson is being considered.
    Wonder Woman has been my idol since I was a girl growing up. She symbolizes strength, empowerment, independence. She didn't need a man to complete her identity as a strong woman. Although I had fantasies of her and Superman becoming an item.
    But I would like you opinion as to who should play the Amazon Princess.

Thank you for your input.

Chippers:D
    burn56 Posts: 41, Reputation: 11

Apr 3, 2007, 11:09 PM
    I would like to see Kate beckinsale as wonder woman...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

Woman on top [ 9 Answers ]

K... here goes ! I'm 28 yrs old and not very sexually experienced, 2 partners only. I'm very insecure about being the "woman on top" during sex. I know it's becoming boring for my boyfriend to constantly be doing all the work but I just don't even know what to do! I know the obvious, just go...

Help me find movie about God & a woman in desert... [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up in the middle of the night and caught the last half of this movie, and I want to get it. I can't for the life of me remember who the leading actress was, but I think the actor was Ed Harris(?). It was about a woman and her daughter who had went out into the desert to wait for God, who...

View more questions Search