Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 04:28 PM
    When do the new phone books come out?
    My daughter is starting a campaign for shelter rabbits. Phone books are a major stress reliever for rabbits, and perfectly okay for them to eat. Rabbits in shelters have more stress than normal, and shelters are always asking for phone books to help the rabbits in their care. Sadly most people don't know this and simply throw away their old phone books when the new ones arrive.

So my daughter wants to start a campaign at school. But for the life of me I can't remember when the phone books come out. I know there's usually light snow, but that could mean late fall, or early spring.

I'm in Alberta. I couldn't find any info online, and I tried very hard. All I got was links to online phone books.

Does anyone know when the new phone books come out in Alberta, so my daughter can start her campaign, make posters, ask the principal for storage space for the phone books until the campaign is over and we deliver them to the shelter?

We need to be prepared, so knowing when the phone books come out, is info we really need to have.

Any help would be appreciated. Maybe someone has better Google skills than I do, because I struck out searching. Then again, I'm not the most computer savvy person.

Thanks in advance. Oh, and spread the word. If you have a used phone book, the local shelter would love to have it if they carry bunnies. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 05:01 PM
    Call the Alberta Library (Edmonton) tomorrow 8:30-4:30, Phone:780.414.0805 (or a branch if it's closer to you). Betcha they will know.
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Call the Alberta Library (Edmonton) tomorrow 8:30-4:30, Phone:780.414.0805 (or a branch if it's closer to you). Betcha they will know.
    Thanks WG. Will do. Syd wants to be ready for her campaign. :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 05:07 PM
    You could try this as well, it's a number to actually request one to be delivered - I'm sure they will have more info for you.
    http://www.ypg.com/pdf/FAQ_OnDemand.pdf

(I found that info here, under 'faq' (I am so wanting to change that to 'facts'! ): http://request.ypg.com/en/US/Home/AddressInfo)
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Thanks aliseaodo. I'll call. You all are much better at internet super sleuthing than I am. I couldn't even find a number to call.

I thank you, and so does Syd. She's already making up her signs for her campaign. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You have n books on algebra, k on probability and l on calculus. The books are all di [ 0 Answers ]

You have n books on algebra, k on probability and l on calculus. The books are all different. If you place them on a shelf at random what is the probability that (a) Books on the same subject are adjacent. (b) Books on the same subject are in alphabetical order by author, but not necessarily...

Should you read more books less often or less books more often? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been mulling this one over and over in my head. I need help.

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads [ 3 Answers ]

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books will she have to read all of th to read all of the books.

How can we believe that holy books are books from God [ 1 Answers ]

How can we believe that holy books are books from God

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

View more questions Search