Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2005, 10:32 PM
    The number 8 in Chinese
    Need the spelling in Chinese of the number 8 (eight) and the correct way it is pronounced. Thx!
    solitaire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2005, 09:40 AM
    Are you referring to chinese hanyu pinyin? It's "BA", and in the first sound. Pronounce it like you would say "BAR" but without the 'R' sound. The 'B' sound should be more forceful.

Hope that helps! ;)
    poopyqueenrox Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 02:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyandjan
    Need the spelling in Chinese of the number 8 (eight) and the correct way it is pronounced. Thx!
    Yes, I think its 'ba'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

Chinese Medicine Question [ 3 Answers ]

Most of my family has a kidney yang deficiency (as previously diagnosed by an acupuncturist. Does anyone know of any collection of recipes that help bring kidney yang into the body? Thank you.

Chinese meals [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like to try out some chinese meals (I got a set of chopstick, so I want to put them to use). What would you recommend for a beginner? I hear they got all kinds of funny combinations like meat with honey and whatnot, so just name me something that will not be THAT strange in the beginning. If I...

Chinese Equivalent of Google [ 3 Answers ]

I registered this domain www.baitdu.com with the hopes that people looking for the Chinese search engine baidu.com would stumble on to it. I began tracking the activity and immediately began seeing hits from Asia, Australia and the US. In an effort to get it off the ground I am offering to list...

Chinese engraving [ 5 Answers ]

My son wants the words Grandma and Grandpa engraved in Chinese onto an identity bracelet from them. Could someone translate for me please? Would this need special equipment? Thank you John Chapman

View more questions Search