Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancita622 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2014, 06:07 PM
    Touchpad and keyboard issues on my HP laptop please help
    Good evening I've got a HP vista laptop and I'm having a problem with my touchpad and keyboard can someone please help me try to fix it everything else to turn on light blue lights areas on but it doesn't let me put in my password because the mouse the keypad and the keyboard its not working I would appreciate if someone will help me thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 15, 2014, 10:43 PM
    Reinstall using the drivers from the HP site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard and touchpad not working on laptop [ 9 Answers ]

Last evening my cat walked across my hp laptop keyboard and now I cannot use the keyboard or touchpad. I am currently using the onscreen keyboard and external mose. Anyhelp would be appreciated in fixing this. I am using Windows Vista.

Ipad3 touchpad keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally push something on screen to make the keyboard move up to the middle of the screen. It turns out this gets right in the way of most windows that I need to type in. Can anyone tell me how to put the keyboard back at the bottom of the screen? Thanks!

Laptop keyboard issues [ 4 Answers ]

I have an HP dv6 laptop that all of a sudden started having keyboard issues. For some reason its only the bottom row of keys giving problems. Here the sequence of problems. z- triggers the caplock key & same in reverse x- working normally c- brings up the help/support menu(very odd), but works...

Laptop keyboard issues [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I need to do to fix my mac laptop keyboard? There are a few keys that when I use them, they work, but others work at the same time. When I hit: Previous, dashboard opens 7, 4 comes before U, are comes before J, f comes before M, v comes after Does anyone know how...

View more questions Search