Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daisy3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2014, 03:41 PM
    Solid wood mirror frame
    I have a vintage solid wood gold gilt mirror. It's 15 1/2 x 29in . The sticker on the back says Borin creators of Mirrors and Framed Pictures. Number 2509
    Borin MFG Co. Chicago New York
    We have had it for 50 years and I believe it was maybe old when when given to us. It has been in the family.
    Can anyone tell me anything about it... age ? Value?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 15, 2014, 03:49 PM
    Here are 2 you can look at to give you some ideas on it.

30s Borin Vivitone Beveled Etched Gold Mirror Ornate by curioscity

Beautiful 30s Borin VIVITONE Beveled Etched Gold Mirror Ornate Carved Wood | eBay
    Prichinna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2014, 06:44 AM
    I have one too. Just picked up at a yardsale. Mine has the number 298 on the back I believe, it is super hard to read. The bottom of the mirror is In Really bad shape. But I would still love to know about it. Did you ever find any information?

Thanks,
    Alison

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding side panel covering top roof wood frame. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been searching aluminum type panel that covers wood frame on roof. Local homedepot or lowes do not have have these and I don't even know the part name.. I've already lost 2 panels on front of house where it's circled and Another one on back.. Please let me know if you have source...

A mirror movie that wasn't about magic in the mirror or the cabbage patch kids. [ 5 Answers ]

The movie was about a young girl that found a mirror and there was a passage or another world through the mirror.. In the end she had to destroy the mirror to stop the jagged teeth monster things from escaping... I'm so having a brain fart I uused to watch this when I was younger. That was only...

Bsmt rough in.re:wood frame in concrete where tub piping is located. [ 3 Answers ]

My home was roughed in for a basement bathroom when it was built and I'm now in the process of finishing the bsmt. There is a wood 12"x14" frame in the concrete where the bathtub piping is located a few inches under the gravel. The wood frame is not flush with the concrete and sticks up a...

Exterior door In brick- Can I reduce wood frame thickness [ 1 Answers ]

I Have an exterior door leading into my basement. It is in a cinderblock foundation. The door frame is built out of 2x can I rip it out and replace it with 1x pt to mount a new pre hung door? Thanks in advance.

Solid Wood VS Laminate Flooring [ 5 Answers ]

Just purchased a home and want to put wood floorings in. I need to know is laminate a good choice for the flooring or is solid hardwood better. I do have a tight budget and have checked prices. Solid wood with installation does cost a pretty penny. Most people are telling to go with laminate...

View more questions Search