Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2014, 03:15 PM
    He sold it, and he was not under-priced. He wrote me back, told me that an older gentleman bought it and is willing to fix the hole. Hole? What hole? He never mentioned a hole. He also told me that he was mistaken, it wasn't a 1986, it was a 1976. Also, it was in a lot worse shape than he remembered. He posted that he drove it to the lot a month ago? It's in worse shape than he remembered? How bad is his memory?

So it looks like I dodged a bullet. You all were right. It was too good to be true. :(

My search continues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trailer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm Casey. I live in a city trailer park in Indiana. I have a 16 by 80 mobile home. Recently I came home and the washer had drained and backed up into the toilet I have since snaked every line in the trailer from every drain. Even the ones under the trailer and the one to the street. The problem...

if an atv is worth 500 and is worth 50 less each year what would the x and y intercep [ 2 Answers ]

a new atx is worth 500 os depricating in value by 50 a year

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Why is the median net worth a more useful measure than the average net worth. [ 1 Answers ]

this is the answer I put: Median net worth is a more useful measure than the average networth because its gives you the exact number quality total of each product we are graphing. But the average will provide us information of the total divided by the amount of the products and not the exact...

View more questions Search