Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agvirre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 05:47 PM
    Turgor pressure helps to balance water that is needed for proper cell functioning.
    Is that question true or false?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2014, 05:54 PM
    50% on a guess. What is this for? Google turgor pressure to give you some ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water well pressure tank not functioning [ 3 Answers ]

After the dramatic ice storms in our area, the water pump from our water well froze and cracked the housing and had to be replaced. After I replaced it with a new one, the pump cycles for about 15 seconds and then cuts off, still no water in the house. The pressure tank that receives the water...

How to prepare a balance sheet in proper form and content? [ 1 Answers ]

How to prepare a balance sheet in proper form and content?

Speeding up the process to get proper body ph balance [ 1 Answers ]

I am following the acid/alkaline diet, and I was wondering are there any tips for speeding the process along besides eating properly that will help my body get to that I believe the correct number is 7.3 percentage like drinking pure lemon juice and maybe organic apple cider vinegar. Any tips...

Balance a Well Water Pressure Tank System [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Well Water System with a Small Black Balance Tank. Maybe about 2 1/2 feet tall. The System is working fine, but I think something is wrong with my Balancing Tank. When I turn on the tap or flush the toilet, the water pressure is slow and the pump comes on right away and has to run almost...

Helps Needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hey peeps, how's things? OK so me and my ex have been split for 6weeks now, isn't heard from her in ages but here's the deal, recently I've been talking to another girl. She's really great, I enjoy talking to her and it reminds me of the way me and my ex used to be at the start. This girl...

View more questions Search