Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolmonroe38 Posts: 53, Reputation: 8

Apr 14, 2014, 11:10 AM
    Are musician signed guitars worth buying?
    I'm wondering if I should buy a Slash (from Guns and Roses) signed D'Angelico guitar with a certificate of authenticity for $2,500?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2014, 11:12 AM
    How do you know the certificates of authenticity... are in fact authentic? Frauds and fakes abound in the memorabilia markets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it worth buying food dehydrators? [ 3 Answers ]

Serveral days ago I came across a recipe for fruit leather which made in a dehydrator,So I want to buy one,Do you own one?I need some suggestion.

Is the Violin worth buying? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy this violin: http://feinviolins.com/item_display.php?upc=V0AMATSTUDIO It's a reasonable price, comes with a bow, case and rosin. The problem is there are no pictures of the case or bow, and the company isn't really that well known. I don't know if I should buy it or not -...

How do I know if the silver I'm buying is worth the money [ 3 Answers ]

I have been buying old silver tea pots and such and would like to find out its value

Is a sprinkler pump worth buying? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have inground sprinklers, and can't afford them at this time, but I do love flowers and am having a hard time with watering. I have 5 different areas where I have planted the flowers and would like to run two hoses with attached sprinklers but, when I do this the pressure is obviously...

Are the game systems worth buying [ 11 Answers ]

I was planning on getting an xbox 360, but since all the bad reports, I'm thinking of not getting one. Im also planning on getting a ps3. Are they worth buying?

View more questions Search