Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassmommy3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2014, 05:04 PM
    Does my 3 year old son have an attached spirit
    My son has talked to an unseen person since he was 2 that he called by tia. A year later he still talked to her. Any time any of his friends that stayed the night, that woke up screaming he would always tell us mommy "tia go rawr" Last summer I bought a dresser from a yard sale that was freshly painted looked like new. Mind you my son cannot spell yet or draw distinct pictures. I opened his dresser drawer one day to put clothes away and noticed writing inside the drawer. The only people knowing about "tia" was myself, my exhusband and my best friend. I pulled the drawer out to look at the writing. It stated " TYA was here and had a hand drawn with the middle finger up and said you next to the hand. He shys away when he is asked about Tya. Now he also has an unseen friend named Kevin that he talks to along with Tya. He can sit in his room and talk to nobody, when asked who he is talking to he says just people mommy. Should I worry? SHe has not only scared others, but she has scared him to. He says mommy tya mean.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2014, 09:14 PM
    So tell him that Tya must leave. Maybe get a spray bottle, fill with water, maybe some fragrance. And tell him it is a spray to keep Tya away.

Monster sprays have worked for years and years with 1000's of kids.

Next I would also have been more worried if he did not have some invisible friend. I have never known any 3 or 4 year old that did not.

I really think the drawing was done by more human hands, perhaps someone you have forgotten about.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 14, 2014, 01:08 PM
    I believe Fr_Chuck offers very valid advice here... and I certainly would suggest trying the "spray bottle" thing first. It couldn't hurt. In these situations I am a pretty firm believer, however, that spirits quite commonly manifest to children. They are received and believed in much easier by children. If the monster/tya spray doesn't give any sort of resolution I would suggest speaking with a local pastor (one that might have experience dealing with spirits). IF indeed it is a real spirit I would be concerned about your child's long term spiritual and emotional health. Please keep us posted with the situation.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2014, 01:36 PM
    My version of Tya was AngelWolf. He attended all my dollies' tea parties, my mom always made an extra sandwich and set a place at the table for him, and he and I said our prayers together each night before bed. AngelWolf mysteriously disappeared when I started school, but sometimes he has popped in to be my backseat driver, or I might catch a quick glimpse of him at the grocery store.

In other words, young children live in a word rich with imagination. If I were you, I wouldn't worry. If Tya becomes a problem, use a "Tya spray" to make her go away.
    RDFG Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

May 19, 2014, 07:08 PM
    Yes I would be concerned. If he thinks TYA tia is mean. There are people who could help. Search the internet for someone local and Valid in your area. God bless you and your son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a spirit following me or my son? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm concerned that there is a spirit following me and has moved on to my soon to be 3yr old son. Since I was about 8 I have had things happen that could not be explained. Things moving on their own or being flung about the room, scratching on my closet doors, and have even seen a little girl...

Is there a spirit in my apartment trying to take my 3 yr old son? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, When my toddler and I are at home I feel this unwanted scary presence.. I feel unsafe and scared.. My son won't play in his room nor sleep in his room by his self.. When I leave the room he screams and runs after me. He tells me he's scared and that he sees someone. I can't take a shower...

This spirit is following my son [ 5 Answers ]

This spirit has followed my son to 3 different apartments.. the 1st was prairie where he would sit in his play pin and reach for air and babble to and empty spot and I figured it was nothing he's just a baby,till you roommate and myself stared earing and seeing our doors opening and closing ,...

Married Son Too Attached to His Mother-in-Law [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 23 years old and married to a nice, but very immature girl who can not separate from her mother and vice versa. My son's mother-in-law is the type of woman who would suck the life out of men but has very few female friends and gets involved in her daughter's love life, etc. She does not...

Attached spirit [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday I was walking through the mall and a random woman came up to me and said she didn't mean to frighten me, but she'd wanted to speak to me alone. She pulled me to the side, and began saying, I had a negative ora surrounding me, that she had felt this when she walked by, and so on of things...

View more questions Search