Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravenluv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Children's television?it's got me stumped

I remember a show about a department store and a manaquin (male) that would come to life when the store closed... if anyone remembers the name of this show please tell me
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 3, 2007, 08:03 PM
    That was a kids' show? Sounds creepy! Sorry, I couldn't help you buddy. :)
    jdyoung70 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 08:29 AM
    COULD be the film mannequin or based on it??
    monroelio Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenluv

I remember a show about a department store and a manaquin (male) that would come to life when the store closed....if anyone remembers the name of this show please tell me
    Today's Special
    irishcream Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Definitely Today's Special:

YouTube - Today's Special Intro

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Spark (im Stumped) Please Help Anyone [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1989 Mitsubishi Galant. I have no spark to the plugs. I have replaced plugs, cap, rotor and wires. Then a used distributor from a local wrecking yard. Still no spark. I then was told it needed a coil. Still no spark. I did notice that when cranking the engine over there was a thin red line...

We're stumped [ 2 Answers ]

Monday when I came home from work ,I was greeted with the most god awful smell coming from our bathroon sink vanity. The odor is only in the center part where sink and pipes are. I can stick my nose down the drain and there's no odor also on each side compartment of vanity there's no odor. Down in...

1988 Honda Civic Won't Start - Stumped [ 7 Answers ]

Would not start, received from sister her boyfriend thought it was fuel pump. Replaced fuel pump (he was half way done when I got the car). Still wouldn't start without ether and high RPMs. Started checking systems, found he had replace the brake power booster check valve with a fuel filter? I...

Stumped, any suggestion? [ 1 Answers ]

There is $22,000 in earning available to common stockholder and the stock has a P/E of 18. What would be the steps to find out what the current price of the stock be?

View more questions Search