Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    King Swaginess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2014, 07:52 PM
    What animal eats the strawberry anemone
    I am doing a research on strawberry anemones and I was told to create a food web. I need to know what the strawberry anemones eat. If you have the answer, thank you very much! My food web is due tomorrow!! Please have it and I will rejoice. If you don't have the answer, it's still olay. It doesn't mean I am encouraging you to not have the answer!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 10, 2014, 08:03 PM
    We can't give you answers to homework but I did just Google it and got plenty from that...I don't suppose you tried Google, did you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog drinks lots of water and eats treats but only eats little dog food [ 5 Answers ]

My dog for the last few days will only drink water and eat treats but when it comes to his dog food he will only eat a little. Any ideas as to why he's like this?

My dog eats to fast and then is sick then eats it again she has lost a lot of weight [ 6 Answers ]

I've had blood test and urine and faeces tested she is still happy in herself and plays seems to be on alert all the time doesn't sleep well also she doesn't drink a lot of water I've change her food several times her urine at one time had a foul smell because she started to have accidents

Can an animal rescue centre claim to own an animal after you purchase it? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question about the rights of ownership over a cat.

What animal eats styropore and collects sunrose seed? [ 4 Answers ]

AN animal has made a 10 cm hole in a carton, eaten or torn apart a piece of plastic foam packing 20 x 10 x 5 cm and collected a about a kilo of sunflower seeds. No droppings in the carton or around it. The carton was in a garage with open windows. What sort of intruder have I got?

Strawberry blonde, what is it? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I currently had my hair done about four months ago at my personal hairdresser's. It's most likely between a copper to an auburn shade of red. My dilemma is I want to go strawberry blonde, but am at a stand-still. Will I be able to reach this goal without a long waiting period? And, I've...

View more questions Search