Do a cat have phylum I need it for my project
    CARENCRO1412 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 06:35 PM
    I don't know
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 4, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Click on this:

taxonomic phylum of cat - Ask for Kids

By the way, I just googled "cat phylum" to get this... took me less that 15 seconds... much less time that posting a question on this site. :)
    mano1349 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 06:52 AM
    Yes cat is included in class mammalia
    aaiewaan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 07:52 PM
    They belong to phylum chordata (chordates) under kingdom animalia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Pregnant cat question(my 1st cat) [ 7 Answers ]

My kitty is pregnant ,kittens in like 2 weeks.. the male cat just hangs at my house stalking her,it seems like she doesn't like him anymore.why is he back now that she's not in heat? He won't leave.i don't no anything about cats ,please help..

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Cat anyone? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I live on a farm and I have four outdoor female cats. I feed them well and they are all healthy, but one of them doesn't enjoy her life as an outdoor kitty. Her name is Jynx and she is an all black cat with beautiful yellow eyes. I know this isn't really a question that someone can answer,...

View more questions Search