Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donaldlkatz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2014, 11:47 AM
    My totaline thermostate P374-100 has a blank screen blank
    The screen was blank, I called a repair service and they said it may be the battery. I am looking at the mother board of the thermostat and see no battery.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen backlight, totaline P374-1800 [ 1 Answers ]

The screen backlight for night viewing stopped working. The unit is only two years old. Is there a reset function or can I buy a replacement bulb for the screen?

Totaline Thermostat screen is blank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Totaline P374-1000 thermostat. The screen went blank so I replaced it with a brand new one. I actually have two units one upstairs and one downstairs (the upstairs one was blank). After replacing upstairs unit screen was still blank, all breakers have been checked and reset. The...

I have a Honeywell Chronotherme IV Plus thermostate control and the screen is blank. [ 1 Answers ]

Everything worked fine yesterday but a light was blinking on it. My husband fiddled with it. Now there is nothing. Does the unit have batteries that could need to be replaced. If so where are they. I looked and can't see any.

TOTALINE thermostat P374-0200 has a blank screen [ 2 Answers ]

The heat was on just fine and then all of a sudden it got cold, checked the thermostat and the screen was blank like the power was out. HELP!! I AM COLD!!

My totaline thermomestat has a blank screen what do I do [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a thermostat that the brand is totaline and the screen went blank I don't know where manual is and it is hot in my house. Do anyone know what may be the problem or what I should do

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.