Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jehadzz1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2014, 10:08 AM
    What and where can I find seal numbered cables machines?
    Hello there,

So I need to know where can I find the machine that makes the seal numbered cables, or the nylon tagging plastic cables like the pictures bellow. Or what is it exactly called? Because I tried to search about it and found nothing.

Thank you very much,
    Jehad

Pictures:
    http://www.novavisioninc.com/images/...eals-ms-a8.png
    http://www.acmeseals.com/images/main...cme-x-seal.jpg
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 10, 2014, 10:26 AM
    Something like this?
    2014 China Cable Tie Machine - Buy Cable Tie Machine,Rj45 Cable Machines,Lan Cable Machine Product on Alibaba.com
    Jehadzz1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
    Exactly, but the one you got me is without a number.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 10, 2014, 11:14 AM
    So, that was just one example of the machines shown on that site - if you look at the top of that page, it says it has over 3,000 different machines you could look at. I just did a Google search of 'machine to make security zip ties' and that was one of the many sites that popped up. You could try those search words as well and see what you find!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find a video from Seal where a plane crashes in the video [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a song by Seal. In the video there is a lady who's lover dies in a plane crash. I believe she a message on her voicemail or she was on the phone with him.

How can I stop drain leak seal? Installed new sink. Rubber seal leaks under sink. [ 3 Answers ]

Used plumbing putty under drain fixture at top seal. Took out and reinstalled same problem. Does not leak when stopper is sealed for sink holding water. Can silicone be used with rubber seal where it meets bottom of sink?

Signed, numbered lithograph [ 0 Answers ]

And I cannot read the signature... anyone help?

The cables of my ac are torn by my dog how can I change the cables? [ 2 Answers ]

The cables of my ac are torn by my dog how can I change does electrical cables?

Seal or don't seal new grout [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my bathrooms. Should I seal the grout? My contractor says no. What are the pros and cons of each decision?

View more questions Search