Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sajjad5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2014, 02:24 PM
    Consider the three environments of a firm. Which of the environment has the most dire
    Consider the three environments of a firm. Which of the environment has the most direct and immediate impact on the firm? Which of the environment has a more diffuse and delayed impact? Explain.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 9, 2014, 02:35 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A firm's internal control environment is not influenced by [ 2 Answers ]

Please answer this question

How did the Mesolithic and Neolithic people learn to adapt to their environments? [ 1 Answers ]

How did they adapt like their food and shelter and other stuff? Also, what were the climate changes in the Mesolithic and Neolithic era?

Environments of a firm [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 environments of management internal, external and task which environment has the most direct and immediate impact on a firm and which has a more diffuse and delayed impact Internal -- forces within the organization External - influences outside the organization Task - specific...

Ance and different environments [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and where I live is very cold a lot of the time, and I get pretty bad acne so I use face washes and pro-active, but I recently went to live with my dad for 2 months he lives in queensland where it has been very hot and I have been sweating a lot and my skin is completely clear I...

View more questions Search