Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 9, 2014, 03:56 AM
    You may have heard this one
    A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher... said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!"

The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs...

"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!"
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2014, 05:01 AM
    I love that one and have a heck of a laugh whenever I hear it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who else has heard of this? [ 1 Answers ]

I have have taken a part-time job that pays on the 15th and the 30th; No biggie right. I received my check on the 30th only to learn that this check is for the first through the 15th. I will get my next on 12-15-12 for work from 11-16-12 through 11-30-12. That's a two week lapse in between. Is...

Has anyone heard of this? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a cartoon about a young monk traveling around to learn lessons... Had a monkey with him? I think it was on cartoon network...

Anyone heard of this? [ 24 Answers ]

Me and girl are young in college going out for not very long (less than a year) but we want to make it work even though she's leaving after a few months of the two of us and making the relationship ld... things good for a while talking once a week but then she dumps me kind of out the blue saying...

Has anyone heard ? [ 11 Answers ]

I just read a press release that they are taking the word gullable out of the dictionary.

View more questions Search