Ceramic Molds
    Where can I find molds for ceramic projects. Thanks
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Apr 11, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Anywhere!

A simple Google search yielded these results:
    Boothemold.com
    CeramicShop.com

There's also this wonderful solution called "Mold Builder" that helps you build your own unique molds. Not that I mean to endorse a certain product; you could easily find similar, cheaper, better, whatever products on the market. :D

These are online instructions on how to make your own ceramic molds.
    Laguna Clay Co.

Then there are also many, many books on the subjects and some of their titles are here:
    Ceramic Molds, Ceramic Supplies, Glaze, Bisque

Have fun and good luck.
    bquinn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper65
    There are loads of ceramic supply stores/websites. I am not sure of one that specializes in mold, but am sure they all have some molds. You can try CeramicShop.com - Ceramic Molds, Ceramic Paint, Ceramic Pouring

You can also make your own molds with #1pottery plaster, bought through ceramic supply stores.

Depending on what kinds of things you are wanting to make, you can also use other objects like molds, wood, bisque fired clay, etc.
    Good luck
    busyb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper65
    I have a couple hundred FREE ceramics molds. I don't know where you are from, but these molds are in Indiana, Pa. If you take one, you must take all, since they are free.
    greatgirl22546 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 06:04 AM
    busyb -- I am looking to get some molds. I was wondering what kinds you have and if you still have them. May I get them? Please let me know what you can. Thanks... [Personal email address removed for privacy.]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drilling into Ceramic Tile [ 11 Answers ]

How does one drill into ceramic tile without cracking the tile?

Ceramic vs. Porcelain tile [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going to be tiling a bathroom. I'm told for the floor, porcelain is more durable and will be less prone than ceramic to cracking. This tile will be laid on a concrete sub floor. Will that fact help even the durability factor between the two types of tile? What would your preference be for...

Ceramic Tile as baseboards [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had some of my rooms tiled by a pro and he took off my wood baseboards and made baseboards from the tile. I am now trying to tile another room on my own. Does anyone know how to make the baseboards ? Do I baseboard 1st or floor tile 1st ? As specific as possible would be great! Thanks

Ceramic [ 1 Answers ]

What are ceramics?

View more questions Search