Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waynesias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Trouble shoot Harley motorcycle
    I have 2000 harley classic the battery maintainer was hooked up backwards and made the battery have reverse polarity and now the bike won't start. Has radio lights but no blinkers or brake lights or starter any ideas?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2014, 06:09 PM
    Yeah.. battery is ruined just for starters... if you are lucky you didn't fry any of the other electronics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a panasonic TV trouble shoot? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a panasonic TV and when you turn it on all I get is a high oitch ringing sound and no picture.

Troubleshooting on harley davidson motorcycle [ 4 Answers ]

Does a 1975 Harley Davidson motorcyle need to have lead added to unleaded gasoline to run correctly?

Trouble shoot heating units [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My unit outside is not coming on because the fan is frozen. Can I pour hot water on it to unfreeze.

How Do I Trouble Shoot A Boiler? [ 1 Answers ]

MY central heating boiler light is on but there is no hot water and the heating won't work either. I know there is a red re set button which I have tried pressing for 3 seconds then turned the heating back on but it didn't work. Any advice? Thanks.:)

Trouble shoot transaxle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, dave from Wisconsin, I have , I believe to be a 1993 sears lawn mower with a spicer transmission in it. The model for the lawn mower is-- 502.255090 serial no. 28403837. When I tied putting the lawn mower into any gear the mower would not move, I checked the belts and they're fine , I...

View more questions Search