Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themeg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Late 80's/Early 90's kids movie about dogs
    I can't remember a lot about the movie at all except that it was an animated movie about 2 dogs (a pinkish female dog and a blue male dog) who come to earth and befriend a boy. For some reason there is a bad guy who is after the dogs. So the boy enlists the girl nextdoor for help hiding them. I seem to remember the dogs be really strange looking and could talk. I know its not pound puppies. That much I know. Lol

I know its more than likely useless but any help at all would be appriciated, Thanks!
    themeg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by themeg
    I can't remember a lot about the movie at all except that it was an animated movie about 2 dogs (a pinkish female dog and a blue male dog) who come to earth and befriend a boy. for some reason there is a bad guy who is after the dogs. So the boy enlists the girl nextdoor for help hiding them. I seem to remember the dogs be really strange looking and could talk. I know its not pound puppies. That much I know. lol

I know its more than likly useless but any help at all would be appriciated, Thanks!
    It's fluppy dogs! U just scrolled down the page and found the answer on another post. Lol.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 3, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Ha, ha, I just answered this question for someone else. I love this movie. I didn't realize anyone else knew about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Late 80's Early 90's Kids Film about Woodland Animals [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this film where these woodland animals (incl. a badger, mole and hedgehog I think) set of to find this flower that will save a younger relative? At the start their parents get captured by some people that I think are actually helping the animals because they gas the...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search